The Avdel Avdelok® lockbolt is a high strength, vibration resistant lockbolt with high, controlled clamp. The Avdelok system offers high shear strength and wide selection of materials, head sizes and collar options giving this rivet an extensive variety of applications. The Avdelok structural lockbolt is quick to install and easy to inspect for tampering, making this the ideal rivet for heavy engineering applications Avdelok is available in 4.8 to 9.6 millimeter diameters, made in aluminium, steel and stainless steel. Available in brazier, countersunk, truss and large head, head forms. Avdelok can be used to fasten metal to metal.
Key features and benefits
- High strength, high speed assembly
- High shear and tensile strength
- Excellent vibration resistance
- Consistent, high performance
- Large diameter option from 12.7mm to 25.4mm (1/2″ to 1″) with tensile strength of over 300kN for heavy engineering applications
- TIR approved – easy to inspect for tampering
Robust and rugged installation tools Steel Avdelok® pins typically offer comparable values to property class 5.8 threaded products.
Avdel Avdelok are High strength, vibration resistant lockbolts with high, controlled clamp.