The Avdel Maxlok® lockbolt is a high strength, vibration resistant lockbolt with multi-grip capability. The wide grip range of the Maxlok lockbolt enables usage in a variety of situations reducing inventory and simplifying stock control. The high shear strength and superior, controlled clamp means the Maxlok lockbolt is ideal for high strength assembly. With quick installation and easy inspection this two-piece rivet is versatile and secure.
Maxlok can be used to fasten metal to metal. They are available in 4.8 and 6.4 diameter, with brazier, countersunk, mushroom and truss-head head forms.
Key features and benefits
- Wide grip range to suit a wide variety of applications
- High shear and tensile strength
- High strength, high speed assembly
- Excellent vibration resistance
- Consistent, high performance
- TIR approved – easy to inspect for tampering
- Robust and rugged installation tools
- Reduced fastener inventory and simpler stock control