Fast, light, and ergonomic, the ProSert XTN20 increases manufacturing productivity while installing a broad range of thread sizes and grip combinations.
The ProSert XTN20 is a high speed power tool that offers flexible operation in pull-to-stroke and pull-to-force modes.
- Blind insert tool.
- Flexible operation in both pull-to-force or pull-to-stroke modes.
- High force-to-weight ratio of 11.1 kN/kg.
- Durable high-strength installation mandrels come standard.
- Long lasting hydraulic lip seals maximize re-priming intervals.
- Convenient reverse spin-out button.
- Patented easy to use, tool free, quick installation mandrel system.
- Weight: 1.59 kg (3.50 lb) including nose equipment
- Pull Force: 17.65 kN (3968 lbf) at 5 bar
- Air Supply Pressure: 5 – 7 bar (72.5 – 101.5 lbf/in²)
- Piston Stroke: 3 – 7 mm (.118 – .275 in.)
- Noise Level: <75 dB(A)
- Cycle Time: <1.5 sec. per complete setting
- Placing Capability: Blind rivet nuts M3 to M10, 4UNC to 3/8