Southco’s H3-EM Electronic Locking Swinghandle features an efficient microprocessor-controlled gear motor design that ensures minimal power consumption and provides intelligent locking and monitoring capabilities. The H3-EM can be used as a standalone system, integrated with an existing building access control system or supplied as a fully networked system enabling remote monitoring and audit trail reporting to meet compliance requirements, such as HIPAA and Sarbanes Oxley.
Product Features and Benefits
The H3-EM Electronic Locking Swinghandle can easily accommodate a variety of rack sizes and configurations with its simple, single-hole panel preparation.
- Fits industry standard panel preps
- Easy integration with standard rack monitoring and security systems
- Integrated sensors for lock and latch status, monitoring and alarm functions
- Efficient gear motor design for low power consumption
- Momentary or continuous lock actuation with integrated manual override lock
- Custom logo options
- Multiple manual key code options
- Alternate serial data outputs available with prox module
- Available with card reader that accepts HID 125 kHz Prox, HID 13.56 MHz iCLASS® or MIFARE® Classic Cards
- Available with Wiegand or RS-232 output
- Available with integrated biometric reader.
Standards and Specifications
- Less than 200 milliamps operating current
- 12 to 24 VDC operating voltage
- Constructed of glass-filled nylon
- Industry standard 25mm x 150mm panel prep
- Industrial Enclosures
- Self Service
- Secure Storage
- Medical Equipment