The Avdel 74200 model is a lightweight ergonomic tool for placement of a wide range of threaded inserts. It features a one step trigger for simplicity and ease of use whilst the tough plastic body makes this tool capable of withstanding the toughest of production lines. The 74200 can be suspended or used as a hand tool, allowing maximum installations to minimise your installation costs.
- Lightweight and ergonomically designed
- One-step trigger
- Spin-on, pull-up, spin-off action
- Can be suspended or hand-held
- Hydro-pneumatic operation
- Heavy duty plastic body
- Meets demands of tough work environments
- Quick and simple operation
- Minimizes installation costs
- Reduces operator fatigue
- Weight: 2.2 kg (4.9lb)
- Pull Force: 19.1 (kN) (4300 lbf)
- Stroke: 7 mm (0.276″)
- Motor Speed: 2000 rpm spin on/spin off
Avdel threaded inserts up to M12.