Masterfix Mastergrip Blind Rivet Nuts
The Mastergrip blind rivet nuts and Masterbolt range is a highly versatile selection of blind rivet nuts and rivet bolts.The standard stock range consists of a wide variety of thread sizes: M3 up to M12
Alloys: aluminium, steel, stainless steel A2 and A4
Head types: flat head, countersunk, low profile
Body types: round, hex, open and closed end.
Mastergrip blind rivet nuts are all supplied with knurled bodies, thus providing better grip and higher resistance to turning after setting in soft material.
The diameters of the Mastergrip Blind rivet nuts are designed for use with standard metric drill bits.
- Can be easily set in thin material
- The time consuming tapping of a thread or welding of a blind rivet nut can be avoided
- Blind rivet nuts have the same properties as a tapped thread in full material
- Installation is from just one side of the application making Mastergrip rivet nuts ideal for use in box or tubular sections
- The material is not damaged or marked during installation making Mastergrip rivet nuts ideal for use on painted or coated materials