- High force-to-weight ratio
- Quick disconnect nose housing and jaw case for easy maintenance and service
- Clear quick release mandrel collector bottle reduces downtime
- Integral exhaust valves for fast setting cycles
- Class-leading lightweight construction with balanced handling
- Comfortable, low activation force trigger
- Adjustable vacuum exhaust direction
Economy & Safety
- Air isolation switch during MCS removal
- On/Off, left or right swivel air fitting minimises air consumption and noise and conserves energy
- Rubber base designed to avoid damage
- Latest technology lip seals maximise re-priming intervals
- Piston bearing rings ensure maximum robustness and tool life
Keep work areas safe and clean with minimal downtime
With the Mandrel Collection System (MCS), spent mandrels are instantly collected and with the quick-disconnect system, disposal takes no time.
Use in virtually any workstation configuration
The ProSet Range also features an innovative left or right, on/off swivel air fitting, providing additional flexibility, conserving energy, and reducing operating costs. The quick vacuum filter access of the MCS means undesirable air exhaust can be directed away from the operator.
No tools required for routine maintenance and cleaning
The ProSet Range requires no tools for routine maintenance and cleaning. Both front and rear end components can be serviced in minutes without removing the tool from the production line. The patented quick-disconnect nose housing and jaw ensure rapid cleaning and maintenance of the front end without the need for any tools.