Masterfix PLIA rivets are a varied range of Multigrip rivets, offering substantial technical advantages over standard blind rivets because of their special construction. The special manufacturing technique, has been applied to the entire the standard PLIA range, which also includes a steel PLIA and a stainless steel PLIA with grooved mandrel for extra grip on the jaws.
- PLIA different from ordinary standard rivets?
- A large bulb is formed at the back, spreading the clamping load over a wide area
- After setting, the mandrel is retained in the rivet which makes it vibration resistant
- PLIA rivets have a hole filling property, so the size of the predrilled hole is less critical
- PLIA rivets have a large grip range, so a significant reduction of stock can be achieved
PLIA rivets are available with the following options:
- Dome head: Aluminium & Steel/ Aluminium & stainless steel/ all steel/ all stainless steel
- Large flange head: Aluminium & steel
- Extra-large flange head: Aluminium & Steel
- Countersunk head: aluminium & steel/aluminium & stainless steel