The Avdel non-structural Klamp-Tite aluminium rivet has a large blind side bearing area making it an ideal rivet for use in thin sheet or low strength materials. The Klamp-Tite rivets, both structural and non-structural are ideal for plastic assembly.
Key features and benefits
- Split tail formation spreads the tail bearing load/clamp load on the rear sheet
- Ideal for use in thin sheet materials offering high resistance to pull-out loads
- Multi-grip capability accommodates wide variations in material thickness
- Ideal for use in very soft or brittle materials
- Retained stem provides very strong, vibration resistant joints avoiding problems caused by loose stems