The Avdel Q Rivet structural breakstem fastener has a high sheer and tensile strength. The Q rivet features an interface lock improving strength. It also had a weather proof feature and is available in stainless steel for high corrosion. The Avdel Q Rivet can be used to fasten; metal to metal, metal to plastic and thin rear sheet.
Key features and benefits
- Interference lock formed by a splined stem provides powerful locking strength and hole filling
- Weatherproof fastener because the splined stem plugs the entire length of the shell
- High shear and tensile strength
- All stainless steel option for high corrosion resistance and applications requiring elevated temperatures
- Interference lock formed by a splined stem
- Spreads the tail bearing/clamp load on the rear sheet
- Ideal for thin sheet materials
- Provides strong, vibration resistant joints
- No damage, electrical problems or rattling due to loose stems
The Avdel Q Rivet is available in Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Aluminium body Steel Stem. Each material is available in protruding, countersunk and large flange head styles. They are available in 3.2 to 6.4 diameters.